FREE UK SHIPPING Luxury 300ml Candle Inspired By The Lion the Witch and the Ward
Looking for the perfect gift to end 2020, then why not treat yourself or someone you love to a Luxurious Handmade Soy Candle inspired by Narnia and The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.
This large candle at 300ml is definitely Christmas in a jar, with notes of cinnamon, yummy plum and freshly crushed vanilla pods, you'll wake up to Christmas morning everyday this winter!
Product & Care Information
These luxury candles are in a beautiful matt white glass jar, with a wooden lid and what's more they will come housed in their very own cylinder gift box with ribbon.
- Always put candles on a heat resistant surface. Be especially careful with night lights and tea lights, which get hot enough to melt plastic. TVs are not fire-resistant objects
- Position them away from curtains. Don’t put candles near curtains or other fabrics – or furniture. And keep them out of draughts
- Don’t put them under shelves. It’s easy to forget that there’s a lot of heat above a burning candle. If you put it under a shelf or other surface then it can burn the surface. Make sure there’s at least three feet (one metre) between a candle and any surface above it
- Keep clothes and hair away. If there’s any chance you could lean across a candle and forget it’s there, put it somewhere else. You don’t want to set fire to your clothes or your hair
- Keep children and pets away. Candles should be out of reach of children and pets
- Keep candles apart. Leave at least four inches (10cm) between two burning candles
- Don’t move them when they’re burning. Extinguish candles before moving them. Also, don’t let anything fall into the hot wax like match sticks
- Don’t leave them burning. Extinguish candles before you leave a room. Never go to sleep with a candle still burning. And never leave a burning candle or oil burner in a child’s bedroom
- Use a snuffer or a spoon to put them out. It’s safer than blowing them, which can send sparks and hot wax flying
- Double check they’re out. Candles that have been put out can go on smouldering and start a fire. Make sure they’re completely out.
As the candle collection is Limited Edition I wont be able to exchange them, but in the case any arrive damaged, just as the jewellery pieces, I will be more than happy to refund you once you send me an image as this will help me with future orders.